Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,576 through 1,590 (of 3,211 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Mid week Fly In @ the Field 22-06-2022 #11374

    well there ya go its not often that I agree with the sinker but predator the video from the aircraft was nice an sharp  I didnt know it wasnt in 4k  sooo whos got a new computer ?

    in reply to: Mid week Fly In @ the Field 22-06-2022 #11371

    So were pampering to a foreigner now whats his name hopeychow min  fair crack of the whip there predator  if voting for the GMA is to applied its a bit early to cast a love you message to hopeychow  Im watin for the dark horse  UNCLE  G   to toddle in

    in reply to: Playing With Boats in the Canal, 18th June 22 #11363

    DAMN    who saw me

    in reply to: Playing With Boats in the Canal, 18th June 22 #11354

    UNFORTUNATELY  MR SINKER  I was sorting out a problem with a female jogger so I missed the action predator took to protect the fleet  I comend him on his fine  effort ….. outstanding

    in reply to: A Fine Thursday Fly-In #11351

    HALLO ROBO  I can make sure you never appear on opps moments for a small sacrifice on your part  ………….just say’n

    in reply to: Playing With Boats in the Canal, 18th June 22 #11350

    VERY GOOD UNCLE G  the cat is a very nice boaty thing  the last shot I think was …………THE NEED FOR SPEED

    in reply to: A Fine Thursday Fly-In #11346

    I won  I won  YEAAAAAAA   I  WOULD LIKE TO THANK coles supermarket for the doughnuts for with out them  predator would still be the winner  Im sure   Soooooo gentlemen what would you like for the next fly in   CAKE / MORE DOUGHNUTS /  drop a message for your choice  as always there is no catch no bribe……. just food for thought ………..       I WON ..  I WON  NEEE DEAP 

     

    in reply to: A Fine Thursday Fly-In #11341

    DONT THANK ME ROBBO RON  I  like to spread the love around

    in reply to: A Fine Thursday Fly-In #11326

    I HAVE ONE THING TOSAY TO ALL THAT VOTE TONIGHT      REMEMBER WHO GAVE YOU A DOUGHNUT  TODAY …just say’n

    in reply to: A Fine Thursday Fly-In #11325

    in reply to: Puddleduck Vinyard Racing 07/06/22 #11292

    Now that was a nice write up  very inspiring only an ADMIRAL  could give a commentary  with gusto an with a feeling that his twinkies weren’t frozen off ……….WELL DONE SIR

    in reply to: Boating at the Canal #11281

    ok then   2  1/2 boats were out  still the same  3 people were doin nuttin

    in reply to: Boating at the Canal #11279

    So only two players today ah   shoulda stayed in bed

    in reply to: A cold, cold Friday Fly In #11277

    GENTLEMEN and uncle g   This float plane action is exactly what Top Gun Flight School does   (sea plane section )  So I see no need to explain the manoeuvres the aircraft  makes towards the people as this is covered in my training program,  if you wish to perform as my dear friend  in the video does these  “tricks” then you must pay for it

    in reply to: UNCLE G’s WAR AGAIN #11257

    YES WELLLLL  ITS STILL BLOODY NICE  THOUGH

Viewing 15 posts - 1,576 through 1,590 (of 3,211 total)