Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
ROBO I have had a yarn with my bro about your putt putt he has no info about it it came from a fella up launceston thats all he knew about it sorry
WELL THE SINKER HAS HIS video up an to be fair its ….GOD I HATE THIS PART ….arhhhhhhh OK…. damn that was hard to write Our beloved president stared today didnt he an our own widdle wicky hasnt he grown an still A SKY GOD who woulda known that he never started with TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL with kermits cameo rolls today that could push whats his name video effort past the goal post for a win………….. just say’n ….. time to vote
HOPPYCHOW MIEN DEAR BOY Dont be disillusioned by the lack of interest in your drone footage their just a bunch of savages this mob on the other hand I like your videos In order for this bunch of misfits to accept your drone videos perhaps a flight along the beach where the bikini chiky babes reside will get more attention an votes ……………………..just say’n
RoBo RON COBBER I will seek out the info on the putt putt for you if its still known .ok
WELL IM HAPPY SO FAR an if the sinker has a video its gunna have to be perfect for this weeks GOLDEN MOOSE AWARD bring it on widdle fella
Yes well we all had to help ROBO RON an if crashing was to do it then so be it WERE ONLY TO HAPPY TO BRING THIS NEW BOY INTO THE CLUB
ohhh good point there hoppychew min emmm let me see….. if the PRESIDENT is indisposed then it would be up to his 2ic right ? Now who is that oh its me …I could deliver a fair and just verdict IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT …………………………just say’n
WELL if that doesnt take the cake A whipper snipper of a lad took out the big one UNCLE G is now play’n with clint an cesil is it a flash in the pan or has he got the mojo to carry on Peope power has spoken Well done young fella …………………….just say’n
EVERY BODY UNCLE G DID NOT CRASH TODAY …….. HOWS THAT DEAR OY
WHAT A FREEZING DAY if it wasnt for UNCLE G cuddling me most of the morning (UNSOLICITED ) I swear I would be an ice cube right now but still we all flew ….an crashed .. an still had a fun morning Excellent videos from CLINT and the Sinker but there can only be one for the……… GOLDEN MOOSE AWARD
An interesting day young gerald the only reason your seeing this video is because near the end of the sailing I thought you might call me a fibber without proof that we sailed Whats it that you say ..No video….. it didnt happen WE MISSED THE WHEEL CHAIR MOB
my gosh the clint eastwood has done it again well done mr eastwood predator sir
MERCI UN CEIL
YES DEAR OL ONE EYE its good to give the sinker a vote makes ya feel good doesnt it thats two hes got I also felt the need to support the ol thing he does try………” an he is trying” ………….did ya get that one
-
AuthorPosts