Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 3,211 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: A quiet little canal sail 23-07-2022 #11640

    YAKNOW  MR SINKER IFN you put the skier in a wheel chair an then on the ski that would represent your group perfectly  ay . able to have fun but restricted by the chair  as usual bootiful boats  handled perfectly by the carer  just wondering ….do you do any thing your an able bodied fella after you’ve set up the old fokes in a row on the beach is that it?…………………..just askin

    in reply to: A quiet little canal sail 23-07-2022 #11638

    in reply to: Mid week Fly In @ the Field 20-07-2022 #11632

    WELL MR SINKER  I assume that your fear of clints prowess with the video camera has unhinged your confidence with your camera  WELL dear friend TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOL   ( VIDEO SECTION )  has a class startng next week  shall I include you in it   (discounts for scaredy cats  )…. you qualify  so No  door fees  Normal charges apply

    in reply to: Mid week Fly In @ the Field 20-07-2022 #11630

    WELL I JUST GOT HOME  6.30  BUT I WAS IMPRESSED WITH  HOPPYCHOW MEINS VIDEO   SO  HOPPYCHOW  YOU WOULDA GOT MY VOTE  opps caps on  so i guess dear ol UNCLE G was out  classed by clints video so he didnt want to play  is that right ?    very honerable decision to void the votes  clint predator  …………………………….just say’n

    in reply to: Another COOLDDD Saturday @ the Canal #11615

    After being told I  had again produced this vide in 720 its now in  AVC/H.264

    in reply to: Another COOLDDD Saturday @ the Canal #11614

    in reply to: Another COOLDDD Saturday @ the Canal #11612

    Wasnt it nice that no one went crook at the sinker for shooting at preds boat   I guess now its just something we all accept  from him  as for No wheel chairs visible thats because the dear ol things  were still in the nursing homes the people we saw on the video were joggers…….. just not  jogging

    in reply to: Another COOLDDD Saturday @ the Canal #11606

    SORRY ABOUT THE FIRST VIDEO  wee bit of a stuff up  the sound for the camera is now in its optimum spot I recon No wind sounds

    DEAREST UNCLE G     Here we go again me defending my actions  surely pushing my boat away from the jetty cant be intereperted as anything sinister   just because your boat is in the direction I pushed mine is not a reason for acusing me of trying to sink you  an another furfi from the sinker ” WE DONT USE WHEEL CHAIRS ” Well who ownes all those that are there on saturdays  and possibly an ambulance some times  ay …….  bush walkers …………………..just say’n

    unacustomed  to replying to a post from the sinker I need to put the story right FIRST  when we come past the wheel chair mob their there now if there is no wheel chairs stacked and no wheel chair marks on the sand  what would you think  SECONDLY  we are gentlemen and women  sailors  we do not yell and rant UNLESS  the sinker comes up to our end with the intention to sink a few of us LASTLY no video because after sailing the dragon an I went to the shack for the week end so no time to produce a video an with only 3 boats that would be boring  .unlike your video MR SINKER   1 boat …….so there sinker …………………………….just say’n

    in reply to: A perfect Sunday for flying @ the Field. #11552

    ur good kid

    in reply to: A perfect Sunday for flying @ the Field. #11550

    Arhhh well  MR  hoppy chow mein  to have turned up as you have said was impossible for the dragon an I had an appointment at the shack with a fella for the first clean of the air conditioner thingi  then a birthday party for the dragons sister   “mini dragon” didnt get home till   8 ish  so I trust that info will satisfy you as to my ” trouble to turn up etc ” story  Have no fear ol choww mein  I shall stir the possums when next we fly

    in reply to: A perfect Sunday for flying @ the Field. #11548

    GOD NOW were gunna have to put  up with the sinker: harpin:; crowing until next we fly again … geeze ..comon all those that gave him a vote front up now before we find out who you are an deal wth you . Lets not let this tragedy happen again  SUPPOSE IM GUNNA HAVE TO SAY   well done  whats his name

    in reply to: A perfect Sunday for flying @ the Field. #11526

    little kermie gets every were ay

    in reply to: A perfect Sunday for flying @ the Field. #11525

    I recon wing wing its unique an its an unique  name for a unique pilot

Viewing 15 posts - 1,546 through 1,560 (of 3,211 total)