Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
VIEWER DISCRETION IS STRONGLY ADVISED Wild violence is displayed in this video from run overs to attempted drowings ………………on the down side we were blessed by a visit from the sinker out lookin for the wheel chair mob ..as he didnt find them he came to the best spot on the canal our end UNCLE G showed great interest in our sailing skills something he said he wished he could do ….but cant .. after a few lessons from one our best SAILOR GIRL GEORGIE IT was decided yep he can’t sail…. dejected he left an the sun came out ARHHHH a good day
wow what a lot of excellant videos tonight even the sinker has made an effort ……well he tried
We could put the new pecka on the stern as weight but then it would be a gay boat an theres no fairy boats up our end ………pontoon end …………………………just say’n
No dear boy the pecka under its own power ran into the pontoon unlike you who deliberately an wilfully attempt to sink innocent sail boats as for the weight predators boat an mine are the same weight a tad different on the stern though ………ok
NARH COBBER THATS THE SLUSH FROM THE WATER…… WASHED OFF OPPS caps agan
DEAR UNCLE G in the opening scene the pecka ran into the pontoon.. right well his pecka broke off leaving only half a sharft an we cant have that now can we so I have asked pred to scan his pecka an build me a new one from that scan so we will have a new one but bigger .I was going to ask you to build me one but I wanted a proper sized one …. still working on the rigging but she sails pretty fair
OH dear you got a switch from the sinker …….thats gunna cost ya forever an ever an purhaps your first chld
yep I have a spare ONE HOW YA GUNNA GET IT
did fab get married ?….. big life moment ……or devorced …just askin
NOW let me explain why I was at the wheel chairs spot BUT FIRST the reception I received when opening the car door was terrifying not a wheel chair in site but there was in abundance walking frames and walking sticks an the dears were waving them at me in a not to friendly manner I have no idea why I like old fokes after I bluffed my way in , and with eyes with daggers comeing from the ol folk I quickly concluded my business an ran to my car now heres the thing ol folk can move fast when they want to no sooner had reached the car at least 7 were grabbed my car one dear ol thing had the door open I can only cnclude that they all missed their meds today………. look out the nurses at the marine modellers retirement village when this lot get back ………just say’n
That was soooo good PREDATOR , on the widdewoddie Im making there will be a position for a gopro just forward of the mast or at the stern not sure yet
YEA pred but in the sinkers place its an old age thing …….. poor ol dear
Always a pleasure to have the likes of a sailing guru STUART sailing with us but we do however miss our CAPTN PETE on the jetty who is a wee bit crook at the moment we do miss our capt’n as does george’y who repeatedly said “wheres my captn ” almost in tears when told he was crook Big Bad Dave was very quite today unusual for him but that was because he heard the sinker was going to come up to the sunny end an we all know what that means yes recruiting … young fellas (our mob ) to push his mob around the beach so they can build sand castles whilst the carers play with the ol fokes boats …………………………….just say’n
-
AuthorPosts