Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 3,211 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: NEW FIELD #11984

    in reply to: NEW FIELD #11981

    well dear boy it wont be me for I have flown it late today  windy  but do able  I had a camera on board  but you guessed it only ground setting up was recorded before it died flat battery if the wearher is fair tomorrow  I will do it again

    in reply to: NEW FIELD #11978

    I HAVE MY putt putt ready  just waiting for the wind to die a tad

    in reply to: A quiet little sail @ the Canal #11967

    in reply to: A quiet little sail @ the Canal #11966

    ON BOARD  THE PEKKA VIDEO NEXT

    in reply to: A quiet little sail @ the Canal #11965

    in reply to: Not Flying @ the field August 2022 #11956

    YEA well I was only askin the nice ladies did they know hoppy……  soooo many answers  were forth coming  there must be a lot of hoppys over there

    in reply to: Not Flying @ the field August 2022 #11955

    BY THE WAY LOVED THE DRONE SHOTS  OPPS CAPS AGAIN

    in reply to: Not Flying @ the field August 2022 #11954

    GDAY HOPPY   I have mowed and pulled trees from my daughters property next door for my airfield  should be interesting  might have a go after sailing  or sunday as video editing takes a while  SEE IF I CAN SET UP A CAMERA TO CATCH THE CRASH

    in reply to: Not Flying @ the field August 2022 #11949

    il se passe des choses passionnates beacoupe degens porter desmasques de la te’te aux pieds ve ne sais pas o’u se vais ensuit..    av revoir……kermit la grenouille

    nice weather over here exciting things happening  a lot of people wearinghead to toe face masks…not sure whereim going next.. bye    kermit la frog

    in reply to: Not Flying @ the field August 2022 #11945

    arhhhh so many possibility’s   I like it  will my dearest friend  /cobber UNCLE G  get one

    in reply to: A Not Nice day @ the canal #11942

    not a sailing thingi …but  I have the go ahead to construct a landing strip next door  if anyone wishes to advise on  angle / length/  have a look see  it would be welcome   we could use it for when the other spot cant be used  like now

    in reply to: A Not Nice day @ the canal #11939

    To be honest pred  I dont think a stabiliser will help the sinker  I heard that he cant watch any sort of  navy  or sailing videos  on tv for fear of getting sea sick………………just say’n

    in reply to: A Not Nice day @ the canal #11935

    ARHHHH  I forgot……    So shall I say something nice about you now …..ok….  The sinker  (UNCLE G ) has a very nice car  THATS THE BEST I CAN DO  happy now ………………..just say’n

    in reply to: A Not Nice day @ the canal #11933

    its alright pred  he gets sea sick in the bath

Viewing 15 posts - 1,516 through 1,530 (of 3,211 total)