Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
narhhhh ifin i invite a guest flyer its no charge well………………………. not much
as there wont be a bbq perhaps a quick sail an then we fly
Well I dun know pred you cant scream the water ways down at the wheel chair mobs turf your not old enough so I guess the sunny patch will have all the fun watching the racer looking forward to it
COULDNT help myself : little wind : no fear : tall trees ………..going for it agin / plover attack / tree hugging almost x2 arhhh fun times camera angled down some more seems to be right whos game for a fly ?
YEP me to but the dragon wont let me play with/ her/them
WELL OK THEN if you fly with me then there is no fee’s but thats only for you…. if the sinker wants to play then its full fees for him …………………………..just say’n
I never doubted it would fly but for the sake of a few few hundred dollars landing fees you could have had TOP GUN LANDING FIELD all to your self …………………………just say’n
ENFIN A’ LA MAISON
bring it on baby quite big init seriously though bring it down no flight fees ……………….just landing fees
you said it
yep well UNCLE G might have to give this one a miss then ay
thank god for that
GOD DAMN BOY that was fantastic how the hell you were able to be viewing at the time I was out doin it
-
AuthorPosts