Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 3,211 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: NOT THE BEST DAY TO FLY #12188

    TWAS ME BEST MATE AN I  YEP THE ONLY TWO  TO FLY  the field for yonks  so many people away but still the top flyer and myself came out even though the wind was blowing the wool off the sheep’s back the TOP GUN TOP STUDENT  UNCLE G was at his best  a true treat to watch  braving the gusts and constant  1000 mph wind  he flew his plane as if there  was no wind at all ….such is the skill of this magnificent flyer  We spent about an hour flying an yakking before even stronger winds increased an moved our cars into the next paddock it was only then that we decided to retire thus ending an interesting day  ALL TRUE                                                   trust me    just say’n

    in reply to: A rather wet sail today #12176

    As we now expect  another great video from the master  but ya know  what I was expecting was UNCLE G to turn up  …he does on our videos

    in reply to: A rather wet sail today #12172

    What a day ay  cold rain an the Sinker…..  but still it was a great day   As usual the sinker made an appearance as is the norm now a days the boy just wants to play with us  an who can blame him  why would you want to push wheel chairs around in the sand when you can do real stuff with the floaters sailing crew …..who know how to play .  it was a good day

    in reply to: A rather wet sail today #12171

    incredible scenes   wow

    in reply to: A rather wet sail today #12170

    in reply to: Flying – NOT at Toad Hall Airstrip #12143

    fantastic video as usual from the one who knows how to fly   TGFS  field wouldn’t be a problem for you hoppy as for an invite ….. as for any one who wishes to fly the the trees its here come fly but be warned it is a high risk place  and not much hope of getting a plane from the high trees if an when you find said tree

    in reply to: Flying – NOT at Toad Hall Airstrip #12108

    DEAR UNCLE G    I have been in dated with emails and  telephone calls requesting that TGFS  gives you one years worth of flying lessons  FREE   due to your carer duties to the wheel chair mob , after talking with TGFS managers  we have decided to give you this free one year coarse  totally  free but wait there’s more we will give you another six months absolutely free because of your known deficiency  We want the best for you  BUT WAIT there’s even more  if you ring in the next 2 minutes we will give you absolutely Free no strings attached  2 steak knifes  Chinese sharpened guaranteed to outlast 2 cuts        Ring now  happiness awaits you   Regards    KERMIT LA FROG

    in reply to: Flying – NOT at Toad Hall Airstrip #12105

    Congrats MR SINKER     A  fine example of  pussy patting video if ever I saw one   may I say how dull the flight was  No challenge No birdies  No trees  dear boy there was No excitement  No risky flying  so many No’s ….. In light of that what ever it was   I will give you a free training coarse at TOP GUN FLYING SCHOOL AIRFIELD  in the art of avoidance… ie.. trees, birds , cliff winds , all you have to do is pick up the  phone an dial TGFS number  ask for me and I shall teach you what you have wished for  for so long now …to be a real pilot …like us  Rest asured no videos will record your attempts  as we respect those that wish to try  like yourself  …..you will be a better and a real pilot after your training  …………………….sort of ….KERMIT LA FROG  director . chief flying instructor .  TOP GUN FLYING SCHOOL  our motto :   if theres a tree we will find it

    in reply to: My first fly @ Toad Hall airstrip #12095

    HALLO gadget man ol son  yep  hes fine with it we dont deliberately fly over the house  but sometimes the upper wind just grabs ya  an were still working out the best way to fly this area   (high vs low )  etc he has two bloady big dogs as big as a small cow fair crack of the whip I would hate one of en step’n on me toes  but he put them in the pen while we flew  so that was good  as I said before its a tight area very difficult with so many trees  for that reason I recon  only one at a time to be in the air ………………..ok

    in reply to: Classic IOM Day @ Forcett Lakes #12093

    I knew it wouldnt last  ……just knew it …its best then that you stay down with the old fokes at the wheel chair mob site you can still sneak up to our end to do real sailing  we have sorta excepted this as the norm from you …………………….. to the real videographers  I apologize  I praised the sinker on his effort at making videos only because he has been really trying of late an a bit of praise wouldnt hurt an a bit is all he got …………..OK 👍

    in reply to: Classic IOM Day @ Forcett Lakes #12089

    I have just finished watching the video by boat  sooooo cool an the best part was you didnt have a go at sinking any of them  which makes me think your a changed boy  so I recon you might like to put your toe in up at the sunny end of the canal just to see if you can resist havin a go at us   all in all brilliant video……………………. ( god I hate sayn that )

    in reply to: Classic IOM Day @ Forcett Lakes #12088

    God damn MR Sinker it musta been cold down there all I could hear was all the ol fellas teeth chattering   ………well done nice videos  your starting to get good at this ay

    in reply to: My first fly @ Toad Hall airstrip #12085

    As its our tree its only fair that I kermit la frog take that title before UNCLE G  has a go for it..  ok…  Would you beleave I  flew into it on purpose   …………………….just say’n

    in reply to: NICE SAILING #12081

    A most unsual day sailing ..why?  because the sinker didnt come to the sunny end to grab someones controller so he could sail  its become the norm nowadays , predator an I sailed for a few hours then went to TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOLS flying field to test the plovers endurance  we won… sorta ..  up top was rough wind and at tree level twirley winds around the trees made it a real fun day this is the way this field will play out  except on real fine days  I think  STANDARD LANDING FEES AND TAKE OFF’S  are at a fixed rate  discounts are available to real ol fellas like UNCLE G   if he has a note from his grandmother and her decendants this is a tricky field so I recon  it can be used for test flying new aircraft and to test skills which will exclude UNCLE G  ………………………………….just say’n

    in reply to: My first fly @ Toad Hall airstrip #12080

Viewing 15 posts - 1,486 through 1,500 (of 3,211 total)