Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 3,211 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12279

    ya know best mate  a whole fleet of green ones would be perfect easy to see warm an fuzzy colour  an every one loves green ………………………..                                         just say’n

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12278

    MY DEAREST COBBER  I need to reply to your statement  regarding landings  the purpose of non landings was for student training  video I’m producing  for TGFS  as this is now completed  next fly will be for me  ok best mate

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12273

    just voted an iv got two votes  just two flamin votes…  good god you bunch of girls … Don’t know how to vote  Go to the top  of the page far right that’s the side you lift your dresses on    press on the voting page sign  yes that’s what it says  an lordie lord  its got peoples names on it   Now this parts real hard some of you wont make it …narh most of yus wont  Do you remember whos video you liked the most  ….yes  thats right kermits video  just  use your pinki and press Kermit’s video  THATS IT   ……………………………………………flamin pussies

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12272

    NOW THAT HURTS MR HOPPY  I sit here on me widdle seat elbows on the table hours on end looking into the computer screen editing the video for your enjoyment hoping that its good enough for your vote  only to learn your only interested in the ooooops moments that’s sad boy  even the sinker looks at my videos  not that that’s any recommendation  but still  …..oh well  next we fly I’ll be back to form with the oops moments ………  happy now

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12269

    THANK YOU my bestest mate cobber I loved yours to …………………NARH JUST KIDD’N

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12268

    I had three computer crashes so  the vid goes to the last saved vid section an if as I do …you forget to save em ha back to the last one .. oh hum .. Now it is true I did in fact have multiple interesting  landings …. it was all done for top gun flight school  video section for how to handle landings before you want to land   so all the landings you see that weren’t landings in the true sense of the word they were and are  for historical archival purposes  as for repair of said aircraft  no more than half hour had  them all ready for further  flights  for student leaning  STOP PRESS    all voters who vote for MY video will get a free flight to Indonesia  SUBIC BAY free accommodation lovely beach  to swim or perve  sailing on a catamaran   and free drone lessons  just for your vote    so what are you waiting for   VOTE.. ONLY THREE

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12265

    in reply to: Finally a Fine Saturday @ the Canal #12255

    Well    I have been approached by the floater members  to ask for a contract with wicky  for a permeant presence  of his War ship on our sailing days  but I personally think THE SINKER realisers that his days as scourge of the canal are over so he may as well relinquish his title sinker  to one that will suit him better  perhaps   jelly fish/ flounder / or just revert back to his old job  of  ol folks carer

    in reply to: Finally a Fine Saturday @ the Canal #12254

    On behalf of the entire floaters group  we thank you CAPTAIN WICKY  as noted your presence at our end ( sunny end ) by the dastardly sinker had the desired effect  for the first time in yonks  he wasn’t able to harass us   you are are a great humanitarian CAPT’N   may your sails always be full an fair winds

    in reply to: Finally a Fine Saturday @ the Canal #12250

    in reply to: NOT THE BEST DAY TO FLY #12244

    Well then MR PREDATOR SIR  I would always be the winner  if your suggestion was to be the way  so I decline the  PERHAPS new way  an leave it the way it is  just so THE SINKER an you ands others get a chance to feel an use the bragging rights  the GMA  has    I can absorb the pain of zero votes  for the betterment of others  ……………..just say’n

    in reply to: NOT THE BEST DAY TO FLY #12242

    WHAT WHAT  The sinker is the winner  how could that be  I got zero  NO ONE LOVES ME   my video sucks  OR there’s scull drudgery going on   THATS IT  betcha   just because the sinker gave a donation to save the green tree frog  now he’s the best in the world an for that he gets the GMA …….fowl   chook  not fair   sucks ….. NEVER  did like the GMA …goin home

    in reply to: NOT THE BEST DAY TO FLY #12212

    THANK YOU UNCLE G  for your  words of defence on my behalf ….you see  I  test the fences for the farmer   (GREG BROWN )   HE an I have an arrangement  I test his fences  he looks after the    green tree frog sites …   OK…. so in future when you see my putt putt going into  fences  its  for the farmer  Part of the state governments  save the fences program 

    in reply to: NOT THE BEST DAY TO FLY #12195

    YES BUT   …..We all know its not gunna be worth the wait  nothing interesting  just my putt putt  going round circles  so  lets just not let him embarrass himself with  nothing of interest  uh   you ring him an say don’t bother to put up the video  ….be a good fellow  do it

    in reply to: NOT THE BEST DAY TO FLY #12192

    predator sir  don’t worry about the sinkers  video it wont be much   just award me the GMA an save time ok

Viewing 15 posts - 1,471 through 1,485 (of 3,211 total)