Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 3,211 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Yet another Tuesday Fly-In @ the Field #12354

    WOW WHAT A NIGHT  reminds me of most nights in bed with the dragon

    in reply to: Yet another Tuesday Fly-In @ the Field #12353

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12325

    I will neither confirm or deny that that is a brick from our house……………………………….can I have it back ?

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12321

    ohhhhh that’s cruel ……………………but accurate

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12319

    THANK THE GODS for hoppy   I recon that’s a fantastic idea  fly over an drop it on his house  …….Im going to look for a brick right now

    in reply to: NEW MEMBER’S #12317

    HERES THE THING how do you tell the Sinker and his right hand man  Scotty that they cant be members of the floaters group  there are rules and one of them relate to age  their both to old   THEN there’s the wheel chairs they cant be pushed on the floating platform an then there’s the ol folks down the other end  whos gunna push their wheel chairs  No  as much as they continually  appear at our Sunny end of the canal an beg to sail with us  its a big NO ………………. Sailing is for big boys

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12315

    ARH HA  SO THE SINKER  bribes people to vote for him   an he doesn’t even do the honourable thing an pay  tusk tusk well wicky  a vote for me is a vote for quality / professionalism   and I pay cash ……….JUST SAY’N

    in reply to: A quiet day sailing at Forcett #12309

    YA KNOW  the site should have a star system  or a thumbs up 👆  to show  how they liked the video on RC toys site you woulda got mine  BEST MATE

    in reply to: A quiet day sailing at Forcett #12308

    GEE MR SINKER  that is a fantastic  place mount the camera looks like the video is from a drone  fantastic   perfect     I saw you on one of the frames  I waved at you   you didn’t reply                 UPSET AT NOT WINNING THE GMA ?

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12307

    DEAREST SECOND WINNER /  QUALITY I agree………… so how come you came joint winner ?               ……just say’n

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12305

    MR SINKER I gave you my vote  only because it was so lacking in every thing I figured your gunna need my help should give you at least one vote but others thought the same thing I guess  an there’s MR PREDATOR  like me slavin away on the computer an for what  …ziltch nunna nuttin  makes ya think …is there a god  oh well

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12304

    oh  dear  now I feel bad    you wanna come film some sheep with me   thank you  for your vote  it possibly made the difference    Next time mine will go to you  save time call it  …..sheep eating grass    sure winner

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12303

    LOVE  HEIDI    cute

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12300

    WWWWHAT …WHAT . THE SINKER got 50 percent of the vote  WHY  two minutes long there abouts  an a title to match  ”ONLY THREE  ”     My god people  that shoulda told ya its not worth 50 percent   well that’s it No more interesting video from me  Now  I’m only gunna film sheep head down bums up  an I should win the GMA by a paddock  SOOO  all those people who voted for me please send your address to me so I can send your tickets  to  you  when you arrive there   HOPPY WILL MEET YOU

    in reply to: A fine day of flying @ the field today. #12288

    Sorry best mate  but you always need to think outside the box otherwise you will be just like sheep  …yellow narh  green  yep

Viewing 15 posts - 1,456 through 1,470 (of 3,211 total)