Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 3,211 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Another quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12460

    ANOTHER GREAT FEATURE VIDEO from our international  man in the Philippines nice one HOPPY

    in reply to: Another quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12459

    RONS REEF  well no body wanted to play on it  an no body wanted to anchor  either side of the canal either ( god what pussies  )  so I had to make this video without anything interesting going on  so its their fault    I did in fact repair my  receiver at home as predator advised   (god he’s good )    so Rogazza  is back in service  NO SIGN OF MY BESTEST MATE  was he playing with the wheel chair mob  dunno  is he still sore about the brick in bedded in his lawn  dunno    still mates ? Predator jogging / trotting after female joggers  he said he wasnt he was just going to his car…….  the long way  yeah right Georgie wasn’t with us today….. sadly missed  an what’s with dear ol china Winning two races  good god what’s going on at puddle duck is he now the top drake ………………….. these questions need answering    just say’n

    in reply to: Another quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12457

    in reply to: Yet another Tuesday Fly-In @ the Field #12447

    Welcome back  dear boy  things have changed heaps since you left us  such as the sinker an I are best mates  yep you read that right best mates   we sat down an he apologised for his attacks on our yachts an promised never to do it again an I in turn have allowed him to  fly from the TOP GUN special field  at no cost as long as he is accompanied by his great great grand mom  there was an incident with a brick  imbedded in his lawn  that is still being investigated  (something HOPPY   suggested  )  I know nothing about  it    that’s about it  cobber  lookin forward to a good ol yack         loved the frogs

    in reply to: A Quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12427

    well sink ol cobber thats what mates do

    in reply to: A Quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12425

    yep  I agree with the sinker  real neat   at the end I even scrolled over the side of the boat and DOWN and was watching mud grabs eating wheel chairs

    in reply to: A Quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12421

    I ONLY GOT SEA SICK FOUR TIMES  PREDATOR   That’s three times faster than when I watched  the sinkers video

    in reply to: A Quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12418

    Well done on your video MR SINKER at last a deceint video to pick apart

    in reply to: A Quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12417

    Unaccustomed  as I am to replying to the sinker I feel I am obliged  to on this occasion   PREDATOR did in fact go to the BBQ area and found both BBQs occupied so we had our lunch down at the pontoon  as for filming the wheel chair mob it was only because all of us floaters were totally amazed that your lot were still on the water at 11 o’clock we figured that bingo had been cancelled an the homes van had forgot about you   LASTLY  the floaters had been thinking of asking your mob if they could wheel themselves up to the pontoon  we would teach them the finer arts of real sailing along with no rules rule (that is just fun )  if you could advise us when the ol fokes will be pushed up we will have the  saint johns emergency van ready and waiting for you (if needed )….don’t thank us we will just  rehire the one you have on site   REGARDS ….KERMIT LA FROG

    in reply to: A Quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12416

    I ENJOYED THAT ta pred

    in reply to: A Quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12414

    in reply to: Yet another Tuesday Fly-In @ the Field #12412

    FIRSTLY  I WOULD like to thank  my MUM for creating such a fantastic individual such as myself  SECOND top gun flight school for the video lessons  THIRD   To the ones who tried to obtain the GOLDEN MOOSE AWARD   condolences  to you   may I recommend   TOP GUN FLIGHT SCHOOLS   (video section ) it  may help but I doubt it   LAST but not least  to the SINKER for not trying    SPECIAL THANK YOU the voters who put their pinkies to the voting page   YOU DID THE RIGHT THING

    in reply to: GOOD BEHAVIOUR GUIDE #12399

    RULES FOR LAUDERDAL CANAL FLOATERS GROUP

    shouting at others
    engaging in argument with others
    displaying anger
    disparaging others
    bullying others failing to follow a ruling of the RO or Observer
    disputing decisions of RO, Observers, Starter or Scorer
    acting as an observer on matters that do not involve your boat
    vexatious protest calls

    stop  pervin on the female joggers

    I TRUST ALL FLOATERS TO FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES  ………………….. YEP I know same ol rules

    in reply to: Yet another Tuesday Fly-In @ the Field #12366

    an the same to you MR PREDATOR SIR

    in reply to: Yet another Tuesday Fly-In @ the Field #12365

    ALRIGHT YOU WANNA BE FLYERS  its now on post your vote  its OK for everyone even the wheelchair mob to vote  if you like the video presented   go to the top of the page right hand side an click on the voting sign  an then do it  yep press kermits video  then press Vote, soooo easy  the SINKER will try bribery for your vote  the PREDATOR  will try to persuade you with love kindness  good will   I on the other hand know where you live  an I have my brick back …SAY NO MORE …AN LASTLY WE HAVE OUR FOREIGN CORRESPONDENT  hoppy  if you don’t give him your vote expect your computer to go BANG  so there ya have it  ……..BRIBE : KIDNESS: BRICK : BANG ….YOUR CHOICE ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,just sayn

Viewing 15 posts - 1,441 through 1,455 (of 3,211 total)