Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 3,211 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: THE WEED BEAT US #12547

    WELL as the title says THE WEED BEAT US   four today tried to sail with only two actually on the water  due to the said weed  the only bright thing to happen was the SINKER was up and about and the about part was with us at the SUNNY end once again the dear boy wanted to play with us but unfortinually  that couldn’t happen .  CHINA wasn’t going to put his boat in but the thought that he would go home without splashing his bottom forced his hand  with the result 10 minutes of avoidance sailing he did succumb to the dreaded gunk  along with my boat joining him for a short weed session ( gotta love that stuff )  with both of us high as a kite it was decided to leave just as the rain restarted with a tad bit of force   NOW  here’s the thing the dear ol gents you know em as the wheel chair mob  they actually were there   YEP I CAN ONLY guess that with their failing eye sight they couldn’t see the floating weed ya gotta ❤ love the dear ol things  SCOTTY the only one down there with eye sight decided to return to the shore with his go go speed boat full throttle up on to the shore thus saving a walk to the shore line he must be getting to the age of arhhh  I’ll bring the boat up to me  So with the last female jogger passing big bad dave   we all departed  …………………….just sayn

    in reply to: Clarification on Repairs to DF Hulls #12544

    Now ifin a fella sails at the pond an he fix’s a problem  with his boat as an average joe blow would and can do  who the hell cares  like your sailing for fun …yes  standard rules apply  I guess but seriously are you so worried that a repair would give a fella an advantage here’s where you start to lose touch with reality an the real idea of pleasure is lost if people wish to go into competition an do the rule stuff  ok  but if your in it for fun  what’s it matter how you fix your boat  this letter is NOT addressed to you oh mighty admiral  just as a  general inquiry

    in reply to: Midweek Fly-In #12540

    AS ALWAYS I VOTE FOR THE UNDER DOG so the sinker always gets my vote but as he wasn’t playn I gave my vote to gadget FOR HIS MIGHTY EFFORT   well done gadgie  an as the predator has this one in the bag  its ok

    in reply to: Midweek Fly-In #12536

    Andrew  your butt was just askin  to be plastered on the video buttt  I did ring up the sinker to ask his advise as to doing it or not  SO under his advice I proceeded

    in reply to: Midweek Fly-In #12533

    I thank the honourable Mr predator for the voting page to be delayed  it was at 12 the video was finally completed on utube   a nice bit of video completion  Soooooo all yous out there that can use your widdle pinky  VOTE  by  scrolling up to the top of the page  where it says the voting page  just press it ….go on do it  I dare you  THEN vote for Kermit  that’s all there is to it  an remember a vote for me is a vote for a peaceful nights sleep  …..NO bricks will land on YOUR lawn

    in reply to: Midweek Fly-In #12532

    SORRY IM SO LATE with my effort  but when your half blind and your editing in brail  its not easy but  I have washed my eye twice an I think it may be right 12 OCLOCK  yep that’s how long it takes using brail  an one eye

    in reply to: Midweek Fly-In #12531

    in reply to: ATTENTION ; THE SINKER IS CROOK #12510

    HOPPY …YOU BARST..D  FOR some reason I started to read that sadistic callous hideous story  I just got to a few lines  but could go now further   SO SAD  Now its not only the French I dislike but also NOW your mob  god god man have you no shame  COME HOME  before you start eating dogs ……  geese Fella   I’m gunna ask the administrator to remove the story  before to many members see it an obviously complain…………………   how far can a drone fly     just say’n

    in reply to: PREDATORS BIRTHDAY SAIL #12506

    HALLO  BELOVED MR PRESIDENT

    in reply to: PREDATORS BIRTHDAY SAIL #12503

    CAN DO …….SINK OL SON

    in reply to: PREDATORS BIRTHDAY SAIL #12498

    How nice was that, dear ol fruit loop with a perfect description on their days putt putting Now the sinker how bad is he really  I did get a quote from the funeral place as promised but if I told the boy the price  it would for sure send him off the edge  an as a new best mate  I best look after him  ……MORE SOUP  SINK ?

    in reply to: PREDATORS BIRTHDAY SAIL #12492

    YES FRIENDS IT was the predators birthday  an he sailed like he was a teenager  with a memory of a not so young fella  why’s that you ask …… cos he forgot to press a button on his camera the right way an all he got from his birthday sail was a still  photo  arhhhh   but lesson learnt  he has applied to top gun video class to perfect the camera button press  No charge  but conditions apply    big bad Dave found a safe anchorage for a breather unfortinually  the wind picked up and he found himself on the hard   I had a break on a connector for the winch main sail  but as an experienced sailor  I brought my vessel into port with no problems  china had a fantastic sail all day wonderful to watch this skilled mariner do his thing  captain Pete again showed how to sail a 65 winning all the races……. if we had  raced  … so there ya have it  a perfect sail day                 No rules applied  as we don’t have any  Opps predator did in fact get some video  WELL DONE birthday boy

    PREDATOR AND I SAILED DOWN TO THE WHEELCHAIR MOBs  site but no one was home  Were they kept in or was it a bingo day ?

     

    in reply to: Great Skill #12480

    Not this time Dave  just think’n if a pilot could withstand the g forces in the manoeuvres we saw it still wouldn’t be enough for a missile  ay such is the advance of technology  so why put a human in something that will be blown up in a war

    in reply to: Yet another Tuesday Fly-In @ the Field #12466

    no no no  Mr sinker dearest mate cobber  the video you can see  was made way back in 2020 as a test for lifting power from a drone I assure you dear sinker its just a coincidence  that a brick was found imbedded  into your lawn

    in reply to: Another quiet little October Sail @ the Canal #12462

    GEE SINKER COBBER mate I really do hope you get over your health problem ……BUT just in case   I have space for your toys all of em .just say’n   I do appreciate your candor in appraising my sailing video it helps in knowing what wankers       people like you want and can adjust to that style As for predators’ video yep always a pleasure to watch the boys got it to a fine art JUST AS YOU HAVE MY DEAREST MATE OHHH BUGGAR caps on agin   try to get well cobber but just in case ………  well, you know 🤣

Viewing 15 posts - 1,426 through 1,440 (of 3,211 total)