Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: A cold, cold Friday Fly In #11282

    I was greatly impressed by the helicopter training module. ‘Tis the perfect skill set that all graduates ofΒ  Monsieur le Frog’s Top Gun Flight School should learn.πŸ€”πŸ‘πŸ‘

    in reply to: Friday – Float Planes galore #11184

    I tried to find the voting button, but couldn’t. I vote green!

    in reply to: Friday – Float Planes galore #11183

    My most excellent friend has a lot of noisy mates over there. Stay dry 😊

    in reply to: Friday – Float Planes galore #11145

    Love the videos and the slow mo’s are great to see what really happens – scary at times. Ron’s leaping jet frog was the go – maybe it needs a coat of green πŸ€”

    The electronic stability software is just amazing.πŸ‘

    in reply to: Yet another Sunday Fly-In on a perfect Autumn day. #10939

    That looked very uncrowded! So not everywhere in the Philippines is full of people then?

    Keep up the video productions so we can see more of the country with your travels.πŸ‘

    in reply to: Yet another Sunday Fly-In on a perfect Autumn day. #10938

    Wow, your friend can dive very deep. It must be great diving in warm waters.

    in reply to: Easter Saturday Fly-In 2022 #10857

    After seeing the great videos I see our great Moose is unwell.

    I hope you recover well Mr Moose – all the best and I will see you when we get back from Brisbane.πŸ€—

    in reply to: Finally got my Excalibur #10547

    Wow, it sure looks the part! A simple build is a bonus πŸ™‚

    in reply to: Finally got my Excalibur #10514

    Struth πŸ’― mph sure makes it a mean machine.🀞

     

    in reply to: Mid Week Fly #10458

    That’s no good Chris. Hope you don’t have to go too far to get a fly.

    Was you boat OK when you arrived?

    in reply to: Mid Week Fly #10445

    Ah, I feel much better now.

    in reply to: Mid Week Fly #10443

    What’s even more disappointing is the failure to give well deserved and appropriate recognition to the trainee cinematographer who managed to capture the droopy nose incident and the sheep visitation.πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯πŸ˜₯

    in reply to: Henty River Camping 2022 #10425

    Great video, shame about the weather. Better luck next time ☺️

    in reply to: Another fine Thursday Fly-In #10421

    Good news that you arrived safe and sound. What’s your Facebook name and I will send you a friend request.

    I hope that your boat is ok.

    Stephen

    in reply to: Cougar Cat #10284

    Looking great, and the radio sounds amazing if it comes to pass.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 157 total)