Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
GDAY FAB you rushed off before you could donate to SAVE THE GREEN TREE FROG I will catch you next time ay ….just sayn
DEAR MR SINKER as I was editing that section some how it was corrupted so not worth showing ok
just sayn
OH oh……. your still with us ….. The sinker said you had passed on THERE HE GOES AGAIN TRYING TO GET ME INTO TROUBLE . get well soon MR GADGET ……………………………… just sayn
here’s the thing after sailing . at the BBQ that section went into ticki tockie mode without me doing it so I have just now looked at the problem in the settings but nope I will get online with the question
HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE INTERNET WILL POST SOON I HOPE
WHY YOU LITTLE WIPPER SNIPPER …..I didn’t sleep in at all AS YOU WELL KNOW I was helping an old lady 90 years old by cutting her lawn an after that I came flying why you continually tell ferfies I just don’t know and by doing this good deed I did miss your fly but looking after little defenceless old folk is what I do first its just a personal thing ………………………just sayn
FLOATERS MR SINKER FLOATERS With merriment in my heart I sailed down to the wheel chair mob expecting friendship light banter etc but No the moment the saw me he did what he does best ….attack a defenseless sail boat an then with the assistance of fruit loops his trusty side kick he under instructions from his leader attempted to sink my trusty yacht too forcing me to seek the hard .Can there be no friendship between our two groups whilst these two maintain an agender of sink all yachts …………………………………..JUST SAYN
emmm well Mr foreign correspondent we at TGFS we don’t go into that kinky stuff WE train in the missionary position Nothing politicly fashionable or as yet mandatory for us as for predators mini effort into inverted flying he can at any time apply to our world class inverted flying classes at TGFS we call it “see the ground up close ” ………..just sayn
hey MR GADGET I’ve got a spray pack of very nice Kermit green ……………………………just sayn
-
AuthorPosts