Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
like wow it sure was dirty ta cobber
PERFECT DAY for the best of the best , slight wind over cast day joggers joggin MOO pervin (as usual ) an the floaters sailing their butts off . This was the day for RACING with get outa my way attitude that was several times tested A FEW times testing the hard for firmness which was performed by a few an a visit by the sinker and fruit loops in their putt putts along with a personal visit by the sinker himself such is the draw of sails to a putt putter MOO was the over all champion sailor today taking home $1,000 in prize money AN a note from a male jogger well he was wearing rainbow braces go figure …………………………. all in all a perfect Saturday
I believe ol hoppy sailed through the night (as he had swum through radioactive water last week ) he didn’t need lights AS FOR COOKING FISH he just waves his hands over em ……done in just 2 minutes
Well dear admiral the weights were from the 65s i don’t know what types. Models there are so I went by the bumper /nose ….as they differ you quoted types well how do you know what type you have ta anyway
big nose orange 2lb .13 oz all with battery’s 3 more boats with different rigs
short nose black 2lb 13oz
short nose duck hunter 3lbs 3oz
dito on that Mr sinker
Dear MR Sinker the Maori sign for I love you is the finger unfortunately in OZ we have basterized it into up yours in my intro I explained Georgie has just returned from kiwi land thus expressing her feeling’s through kiwi custom I trust this explanation has waylaid you fears about Georgie’s finger ……………happy now
TODAY WE WELCOMED BACK OUR GEORGIE from a two week tour of new zeeelund in aus that’s new Zealand its nice to have a touch of class back in out group captn Pugwash has brought a boaty thing for retrieval of grounded yachts and tested it today all went well Four skippers sailed in often weird winds so that proved interesting BUT AS SEASONED SAILORS …NOT A PROBLEM we also had the pleasure of dinning with the wheel chair mob minus their wheel chairs and without their leader THE SINKER so it was a pleasant time with beautiful women and scruffy old geriatrics all up a nice day
hoppy went on further to say that his house doesn’t need power any more ………he is it
DEAR ME MR PREDATOR SIR. don’t you remember having a big slice of the cake you even said and I quote I really shouldn’t but…….. now you remember don’t you gadget even offered to remove the cream from your smiling kisser now then tech pod nice video easy to watch nice an slow ..good one
Yep doesnt he like you did you know he put my boat onto the far bank as I was filming talented fella One of our mob has offered to buy a plastic boat sit in for retreaveral ( capt pugwash ) nice ay
well done on your video MR SINKER good stuff
TWAS A SLOW DAY FOR US AT THE SUNNY END with only three sailing an a woddle in by fruit loops wanting to sail with the resident class sailors I didn’t film very much as I was on the phone with our flying god IAN and his son for quite a while SO TODAY buggar all as for my birthday cake the cake was consumed as soon as it was presented at the field its not my fault the sinker missed out to be fair it wasn’t all that nice ……………………………………….bull crap it was fantastic soooo yummie melted in your mouth
-
AuthorPosts