Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
Well ta for that UNCLE G I think the mud encrusted fur knotted MR Moose might have got offended with the title of “wobble of shame ” instead of WALK OF SHAME but he does WOBBLE an stumble an sometimes a bit of flatulence tossed in so do I falsify the story just to get the PRIZED GOLDEN MOOSE AWARD ?
I look forward to any videos from the lake and as usual my favourite video fella didnt dissapoint with another brilliant top notch example of a craftsman at work ……………… UNCLE G well done again
WHATTT WHATTT Didnt I give you top billing…………… UNCLE G did an he got the gong… not fair …. was it something I may have written ………….unlikely I know…….. was there to much sky TO MANY PRANGS Narh they were mostly yours I just cant figure it out ……………………….. grumpy ol fur coat
THE CITERIA FOR THE WALK OF SHAME IS A CRASH PRANG BINGLE OPPS I DID NOT DO any of these things sorry about caps on so I do not deserve the call UNCLE G gave me however in my video it is plain for every one to see THE WALKOF SHAME WAS DESERVED by the tossa SORRY ……….UNCLE G AND HIS COHORT the fur coat who also did the TODDLE OF SHAME both shoulda gone to TOP GUN REFRESHER COARSE (first stage ) lets all hope they enroll before we fly again pensioner discount are available for fur coats……….. junior discounts for x students like UNCLE G ON APPLICATION .
i was waiting for a jump setup woulda been perfect next time good one cobber
having trouble with the program
OPPPS SORRY UNCLE G yep every one UNCLE G did in fact turn up to play with us but as it started to rain his enthusiam to sail was blown away along with his quick departure but he was there MY apologies once again DEAR UNCLE G ( I try to get my reports accurate )
SIN BIN IS GETTING CLOSE
YEAH I will go along with that just look at the wirely ol coot he needs a good bit of tucka in im
NOPE the dragon an I slept til 10.30 at 11.30 I checked the calender an ohhhh but by then it was to late OK HAPPY NOW
its not slo mo shots of his putt putt he wants nooooo its his moosh in the video thats the winner ask UNCLE G
Naughty UNCLE G how does this sound Laying in bed excrushinting pain in my lungs in trying to turn over a small flow of pink blood dribbles from the corner of my mouth into my hand then falling to the floor as I ease my way from the bed …….Not allowed out you say ……. NAY DEAR BOY That wasn’t the reason
-
AuthorPosts