Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
I was thinkin …should I tell why I dont have a video up or not arhh what the heck the reason is I forgot to put the sd card in the camera so all day I was filming for nort nunna zip stuff all … buggar so there Now its your turn poke fun why not if it was you I would…………………………………………………just sayn
I WILL START ON THE HEAD CAM NOW
thats a nice picture andy unlike someones else picture we know…the brownie point kid with his roased frogs on a plate
Well I’m not sorry I only put that nice stuff in my responce so the others would say arhhhh isnt that nice of kermit HA gotcha as for the date etc no problem …….dont look at it I dont ………..you have enough brownie points up for another fly day ? OR do you require a bit of whippin …………………………………………..just sayn
Nice hoppy unusual to see so many trees out in the bay …………………………………………………………..just sayn
yes I concurre the giants touch was missing from the video BUT as he didnt get to the camera the buttons are still working SO thats a plus ahhhh wasnt MRS BEVS CHUTNEY fantastic ………………………..just sayn
ITS AN INTERESTING CONCEPT I recon I wonder if the sails were changed from junk sails to conventual type how she would sail it seems the junk sail config isnt working …INTERESTING……………………………….just sayn
SORRY FOR THE DELAY I had the video in the can then I decided to put the stuff I had on the hat cam into the vid well didnt that go pear shape it corrupted the entire video even the back ups s0 I redone it all except ofcouse the hat cam which wasnt all that good it seems if you look towards the heavens it goes fish eyed not to bad but ….ONCE AGAIN sorry thanks must go to UNCLE G for the use of his camera battery 🔋 as both mine were flat as road kill The Gentle Giant didnt get to my camera because it was in my hands most of the day because of the fantastic flying being performed by the filght line gang I didnt want to miss capturing any of it what a day………………………………………………………..just sayn
OHHH THATS CRUEL
what is more amazing is that the camera from which the sd card came from is still working if you think of where the people were in the video getting to the drone woulda taken some time not bad ay ………..Hallo Seaside Mitch AN MRS MITCH …………………………………………………………………….JUST SAYN
Could it be a candy card ? i dunna know ……why? ……………………..just sayn
-
AuthorPosts