Forum Replies Created
-
AuthorPosts
-
only four sailors for Saturday but that’s all we needed for fun, nice but testing winds for the day with china taking over duck hunter after I had some fun at the helm I continued filming for Mr sinker as I was stirred last week for not producing a video This episode was produced at the shack as we left after sailing, returning home we once again went to our presidents house an boy what a difference he looks great a wee tad of a problem with his legs but he beat coved at his age an still going forward fantastic his beautiful wifey is taking great care of him…. a beautiful pair ……. so MR SINKER happy now .
I THINK WITH OUT SCOTTY all the wheel chairs would rust its only him that makes the oldies push their way to the water just to watch some action then its sleepy time again
HAD A DAY OFF plus no ducks to film an I know you love ya ducks
twas a good day for the floaters group at the sunny end of the canal with fair winds and frisky captains we sailed till we exhausted all the wind at Lauderdale canal. We were invited by the wheel chair mob to come party with them at the BBQ end of the canal to which we obliged by bring a wheel chair so we didn’t hurt their feelings this is the wheel chair that big bad Dave uses to chase female joggers as he gets puffed out running after em…… fair enough so we ended a terrific day with a gorgeous group of girls and a bunch of wanna be sailors from the wheel chair mob …just perfect
I have to get two battery’s for my detector tomorrow so I will have a go an see…… let ya all know
https://youtu.be/ntNlStDeSOA there ya go MR GADGET SIR
arhhh ……that explains why I haven’t pulled any wheel chairs out from under the pontoon
gord your a rough bunch of geriatric’s No video from me today we had four sailing eventually all late an no BBQ but what a cracker of a day heaps of salmon going in an out from under the pontoon an a fair size too I pulled another bike out from the pontoon area that makes three so far No wheel chairs as yet Nice widdle video MR SINKER top notch
I NEVER SAW ANY aliens at all the whole time better go to speck savers cos gored there were a lot of the buggars there
People don’t vote for my video CHOPPERS DAY as I have disqualified my self from GMA because I have won twice in succession OK 👍
HERE S THE REASON PREDATOR is the best From star treks light jump to trolling along side pink bits were in the boat with the captain I almost got sea sick it was so real these new cameras open up far more than a ordinary camera can and with these two MR SINKER and PREDATOR Tassie has the best videographers if not Australia
I DID REPLY TO your video but it was on the utube part buggar it took me hours to think the reply up up so here we go again first I thank the honourable sinker for his donation to saving the green tree frog in no way do I think that this is a cretic bribe. Absolutely brilliant video at long last true content it has action humour people the hallmark for a outstanding video which MR SINKER this is Watching my videos for so long and attending TOP GUN VIDEO CLASSES you have gained the knowledge that makes your video show out from others …….truly an outstanding video .
KERMIT LA FROG manager /director TOP GUN VIDEO SCHOOL for dummies
ONCE again we were honoured to have the entire wheel chair mob at the sunny end ( four ) only one and it was not the sinker was in a destructive mood that of course was fruit loops ( the sinkers apprentice ) sorry didn’t cut it with a split hull and sinking fast riggo was brought to the hard and retrieved many many hours will be required to repair this boootiful boat we also had the pleasure of Mrs Dave who gave fruit loops a lesson on who gives way sail or motor don’t think it sunk in lots of sails lots of putt putts made this day a tad special A special treat was kermiTs brother riding in the back of sinker 11….. that was a surprise A superb BBQ at the end of sailing finished a top day
-
AuthorPosts