Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 1,396 through 1,410 (of 3,211 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Just a quiet little sail @ the Canal #12686

    FRUITIE DEAR BOY   There is no video awards for sailing  we do at our end have our own star performer  that is BIG BAD DAVE   watching him chase after the female joggers is a performance worth an Oscar he starts off sorta well but after a dozen steps  he hast to stop  he says this is to give the lass a fair chance we all turn away at that stage  …its a sad  ending

    as  for the sinker  he comes up after the wheel char mob have boarded their bus and departed he likes to keep a low profile ……………………just say’n

    in reply to: Just a quiet little sail @ the Canal #12684

    WHAT A DAY three new prospects  for our group …… three members of the wheel chair mob wandered up to our floating platform  more or less begging to play with us and as a friendly bunch we of course welcomed them they actually wandered up with out their wheel chairs or walkers    they however did leave one of their group back at their end  because no one would push him up to us   good sailing was the order of the day  sunshine  joggers what more do you need   any way both groups enjoyed the sailing and putt putting  if we can circumvent the wheel chairs  I recon we could decrepitate and sail down to them  an say g’day  in the near future

    in reply to: Just a quiet little sail @ the Canal #12683

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12681

    Stephen   the only reason HOPPY  left  was for the life style of the rich an famous to which he was accustomed to before coming to Tasmania hence his return to the Philippine’s  Sailing the waters in his 50 ft catamaran   putting into any port to stay in one of his numerous homes scattered about the islands   yes dear Steve  we all can say we have rubbed shoulders with Mr Hoppy but only a few has his autograph …………you can look at me if you want

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12679

    HO HO HO DEAR  BOY  THATS not HIS house that’s his gardener’s

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12676

    YES I  WILL  INDEED SHOW YOU HOW ITS DONE DEAR BOY  ………..BRING ALONG NEXT TIME YOUR  DECATHLON  IT HAS TO BE SHOWN USING YOUR AIRCRAFT  ….OK 👍

    in reply to: 65 NO SAIL SERVO #12672

    PERFECT DAY FOR SAILING  with no end of wheel chair mobs members coming up to play with us I wonder what’s going on down there ?  scotty ( fruit loops )  bill  and the sinker all came to play  next week perhaps we will have them all oh dear ….  I sailed the hurricane for a while then the black 65  china sailed his 95 and captain  Pete  sailed my black 65 whilst I filmed  No weed so no one got high We were without our resident jogger watcher  (and chaser ) big bad Dave ( family business ) along with Georgie  PREDATOR  had a big move on an others didn’t post so dunn know where they were  they all missed a blessed day Our sailing was mucked up with 7 female bikini clad swimmers swimming past  ( quite annoying )  we had to stop sailing as they swam past  then they wanted to use our platform to get out of the water  but capt Pete  wouldn’t them ……. I think he’s a mooselim  so they swam back   I must have been cold because I was shaking  so didn’t film it  all in all a great sailing day

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12669

    I thank the honourable sinker and the other four  for your votes soo now I propose to not  contest  the next two fly ins with that said lets make a rule anyone winning two golden moose awards in succession  restrains for two more fly ins with their video  My reasonings is that I spend a lot of time videoing  so others can enjoy  our fun  there fore I do get film of prangs  when others are flying an that’s not fair its the way Im gunna go   SO TA YA ALL

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12663

    A  black an white silent movie emmmm  with a bit of shake a few frames burred a bit of grain tossed in  Nar already done The sinker did it a long time ago ….  didnt work   AN HE’S still doing it  but now with colour

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12661

    yeah  have a go ol sinker mate   a wee bit of a problem the fun cub had its tail  servo in reverse an then a tad of a burning ESC  an then the Bixler  well that was my fault sort a   when I went to fly it THE SECOND time  I had the wrong plane profile  *UGGAR well …….. another day an I did miss the ol pred     NOT really  because I got to cut three sausages on the BBQ  all by myself  WE DID MISS OUR PRESIDENT   where were you  oh mighty one

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12660

    IM GUNNA HELP OL GADGET  build another spitfire……………..   guess how    just say’n

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12650

    no sound  but its on  here  still trying to get it to work

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12649

    in reply to: What a Day for Flying #12644

    sorry fokes I have been trying to get this filamin video to work on utube but its not fair to delay the comp so go ahead an vote as I will keep trying but I think I have exhausted every thing   BUGGAR

    in reply to: Saturday Sail 5th Nov. 22 #12621

    15 MINS I RECON

Viewing 15 posts - 1,396 through 1,410 (of 3,211 total)