Forum Replies Created

Viewing 15 posts - 2,101 through 2,115 (of 3,215 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • in reply to: Sailing At Forcett Lakes #8688

    BOOOOOOOO     just cos he makes a video an he’s your best friend  shouldn’t entitle him (UNCLE G ) to the best video …….an the week isn’t out yet  jump’n the gun some what  Not that I really want to know but how much did he pay you    I  know its rude to ask ….just wondering how much we will have to fork out to be a winner  ……………………….just say’n

    in reply to: Puddleduck Vineyard Racing 20-07-2021 #8687

    A  lot of people are being reeled in with your title UNCLE G ………….REALLY …………..just say’n

    SEE     UNCLE G  we can be nice to……  I would go as far as saying it is the best video this year   now  IF YOU COULD ONLY SAIL ?

    yep  really good video ………………do ya think if we keep saying this he will believe it

    in reply to: LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS #8668

    OH NO MR MOOSE uncle g  isn’t a failure   he may not be able to  present humour  but he definitely  isn’t a failure

    VERY GOOD  ……….YEP    VERY GOOD

    in reply to: LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS #8664

    The discount in spiritual  form  example when you were about to crash  I  prayed  for you  as a practicing non believer  do you realise how much that got to me  but I did it for you  ………an you ask what discount

    in reply to: LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS #8663

    BY GOD BOY your a had man to deal with but OK  A free set of steak knives    ……….iv got some wood ones here somewhere

    in reply to: LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS #8660

    NOW THAT HURTS  UNCLE G   after all the time TGFS has put into your success and given you such a huge discount   tusk tusk

    in reply to: LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS #8654

    ALRIGHT MR MOOSE name one  just one that has lived and regretted any of the famous top gun schools

    in reply to: LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS #8652

    BODGE  TOP GUN SAILING SCHOOL is offering new students a rare chance to learn  sailing the right way  at only $60.oo  if accompanied by their grand mum   jump aboard  an learn  TOP GUN SAILING SCHOOL’ S   sailing around stuff   BUT WAIT act now and receive a lesson on   EASING ONTO THE HARD

    in reply to: LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS #8642

    HO HO HO  OUR beloved uncle g has a sense of humour (who wouda thought )  for one that plays with toy boats  you would think that he would know that one DRIVES …….DRIVES   a powered motor boat  tusk tusk shame on you UNCLE G  in your quest for a rebuttal to my intelligent and brilliant video   WE that SAIL  YES DEAR BOY SAIL   thank you for your attempt at humour  but may I  suggest  you quit as the laughter dies down  personally I thought it was a  good attempt

    in reply to: LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS #8641

    SOOOOO MR MOOSE  you found a female moose on your walk  nice one   i like the lass but were all different good on ya cobber ………………..jut say’n

    in reply to: LAUDERDALE CANAL FOR REAL SAILORS #8640

    Do I hear dissension amongst he ranks Bodge  was recalled because he stuffed up the rounding  girl ( non sexist )  an I rounded the girl in the correct way thus screaming across the finishing line half hour before the other mob arrived  Now some would start to say sour grapes on our honourable dodge  but rules are made to keep the game clean an I am a stickler for the rules BUT IN THE INTEREST OF HARMONY   because finishing FIRST  doesn’t interest me  I concede the win to DODGE  because also he’s a nice fellow  an has a lot to learn  perhaps a coarse  (how to round a girl )from top gun sailing  school   would be helpful ………….just say’n

Viewing 15 posts - 2,101 through 2,115 (of 3,215 total)